Re: Tempeh

At 3:18 AM -0800 2/26/99, <NancyLForsell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>  wrote:

>I have recently moved to Manchester, NH and need to know if there are any
>vegetarian restaurants here ,and health food stores. - can anyone help me?
>Also, can anyone give me any recipes for cooking with tempeh?  Thanks,
>Nancy (formerly from Arizona, and glad to be back where there are 4 seasons
>- yay, we missed the snow storm today!)  If you would like, you can e-mail
>me privately at NancyLForsell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I also would like any receipes for using Tempeh.

Thanks,
Don

Donald E. Stowe (Don)
Retired HS. Chemistry Teacher
Click here to email me ---> mailto:destowe@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Visit my web site at---> http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/Rapids/8192/

Galleries:

Gallery 1998
http://www.geocities.com:80/Yosemite/Rapids/8192/gallery_1998.html

Gallery 1999
http://www.geocities.com:80/Yosemite/Rapids/8192/gallery_1999.html

16 mm prints using "scanning on the cheap":
http://www.geocities.com:80/Yosemite/Rapids/8192/16_mm_pics.html

FAQ:
For Photographic Formulas and FAQ see-->
http://www.geocities.com:80/Yosemite/Rapids/8192/#formulas_faq
------