Flax Seeds

A book I recently bought has lots of recipes using flax seeds.  I left
the book at work but I believe the title and author are "Estrogen - The
Natural Way: Over 250 Easy and Delicious Recipes" by Nina Chandler (or
Shandler).  I have only been putting flax seeds in my homemade bread or
sprinkling them on my cereal, but I plan to try some of the recipes in
this book soon.  The recipes look really easy.  I hope they're good.

Elaine