London

Joan,
When we were there a couple years ago, we found a wonderful source of food
at Marks and Spencer,  (I think that was it)  they are a department store
with a full grocery store and great prepared foods.  Many salads and tasty
delights.  Not all low fats, look carefully.  For dining out, we found the
Italian restaurants to be good choices, delicious and diverse options.
There was a marvelous African restaurant, too, I will try to find the name
and location for you.  Also a chain of natural food cafes, you will probably
find that in the guide books, we did.
Jan G