Vegan cheesecake

This is for Phil, who asked for a vegan, no-bake cheesecake.  If honey is
acceptable, the following is from Dr. McDougall's book "The McDougall
Program"  I love his books and am eternally grateful for them.  They helped
me go from fat-full vegetarian, to fat-free vegan.

IMPORTANT NOTE:  the longer the cheesecake chills, the better it tastes.
We only take our first bite a day later!

Crust:

2 cups Grape-nuts cereal or oil free granola
1/3 cup frozen apple juice concentrate, thawed

Process the cereal in a blender briefly to crush.  Place in a bowl, and add
the juice.  Mix well.  Press into a deep dish pie plate and set aside.

Filling:

2 16 ounce packages of firm tofu
3/4 cup honey
1 tsp. vanilla
1/4 tsp cinnamon (or cocoa?)

Combine tofu and honey and process well.  Add the vanilla and cinnamon and
beat til fluffy.  Spoon into the crust and smooth out the top.  Cover
loosely with plastic wrap and refrigerate until serving time.

Just before serving, add the topping of your choice:

Topping:

fresh or frozen fruit, sliced
or what we do:  1 10 ounce jar no-sugar pure fruit preserves (our favourite
is Sorrell's Blackberry Jam)