juicing

There is a new juicer's mail group, it is pretty quiet but perhaps more
subscribers will help that.  Below is the info:
________________________________

you can send mail to <Majordomo@xxxxxx> with the following

    subscribe juicers

___________________

In the meantime, I have a Champion juice that I bought a few months ago.
And, no, I don't "worship" the machine, but I do appreciate the juices I
get.  Juices are concentrated nutrition.  We still need to eat whole
vegetables in addition to the juice.

I usually start with carrots, then add small amounts of other things,  Beets
are wonderful, so mostly carrots, a small beet, a clove or two of fresh
garlic and a nice chunk of ginger makes a delicious and healthy drink.

You can make a sort of lemonade.  I juice organic apples and add whole
lemon, peel and all.  The proportions depends on your taste buds.  This is
very delish and refreshing.
Jan G