Beans in crockpot

Hi All !

I'm mostly a lurker but I just had to jump in regarding the beans in the
crockpot.  I
really like that idea.  My beans always seem to come out mushy and not
hold their
shape like canned beans.  When you cook them in the crockpot how much
water
do you add ??  Do you need to add less because the beans plump up after
soaking
all nite ???  Really interested in this method.

Eagerly await any responses and thank you so much in advance !!

Toni in HOT Milwaukee