For your Russian guests,

To Ketayun.

                               ALMOST MOMMA'S STUFFED CABBAGE
                                       (Momma was not a vegetarian)

Mix the following ingredients:

2 packages of Yves Veggie Ground Round                minced garlic
Scant hand of rice                                                   salt and
pepper to taste
2 egg whites                                                      1/2 8 oz
can of tomato sauce

Place twelve leaves of cabbage in boiling water until they are pliable. Slice
each leaf at rib laterally and stuff with ground round mixture. Fold envelope
style.  Slice additional cabbage leaves and place at bottom of large pot. Add
stuffed cabbage leaves and raisins (if desired).

Mix the balance of tomato sauce with 2 whole cans (10 3/4 oz.) of tomato
soup, juice of 1/2 lemon, some ketchup and 2 packets of Sweet "N" Low. Pour
this over the stuffed cabbage.

Cook over low flame for 1-1/2 to 2 hours. -

Hope you enjoy this dish. It evolved from my mother's kitchen where she
dedicated her short life to her family. Needless to say she was originally
from Russia.

Let me know how it came out. And of course for all of our FF friends your
feedback
will be appreciated.

Lou Chaiken
Brooklyn, NY