Ireland

I am going to be living in Dublin Ireland at Trinity College for a month and
I would like to know if I can eat fat free and vegetarian in Dublin?  I love
baked potato's but I hear they roast them? Is that the same as Baking?   and
does everything have butter on it?  Will I starve to death or gain tons of
weight?  Where are good places to eat?  Are scones fating?

Danielle
Wolfie76@xxxxxxx