Roasted Chickpeas?

Hello,
Did someone on this list mention roasted chickpeas? If so, do you have a recipe to make them? I asked at my natural food store, and they had never heard of roasting chickpeas! :) They called their supplier, and there was no such product available... :( They did have roasted soybeans, but they were very high in fat (I guess soybeans are high in fat to begin with, but they were roasted in additional soybean oil).

            Thanks,
            -Yvonne