Ramen Noodles Question

Do you know what the nutritional info is on the noodles themselves
without the packet of powder.
I would love to know.
I also just started using rice noodles and mung bean thread very similar
in taste.
I put mixed veggies with garlic sauce from the chinese restaurant on
them.
I also do rice noodles with shrimp and rice vinegar bean sprouts and a
packet of equal I also some times add cooked broccoli.
Rice noodles, shrimp, rice vinegar, bean sprouts with chopped dry
peanuts are my substitute for Niem Chow
Pearl in RI

Click for Coventry, Rhode Island ForecastFrom Pearl in RI, USA