From: Jennifer Johnson <msgirl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: fatfree@xxxxxxxxxxx <fatfree@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tuesday, June 22, 1999 1:19 AM
Subject: help

Today my allergist here told me that I have to go three weeks
without any
dairy, wheat, or eggs.  I have already reduced my dairy and eggs to
almost
nothing, but the thought of no bread is terrifying to me.  Breads
are a
major part of my diet, even though I have been told that I would
lose
weight if I quit eating so much of it.

I really have no idea what to cook or eat without bread.  I usually
eat
cereal or breakfast bars in the morning, and I take sandwiches for
lunch.