Re: bread substitute & wheat free bagels.

I forgot to tell you to look at cookbooks suited for people with allergies.
There are cookbooks that specify no, dairy, wheat, eggs... Go to a LARGE
bookstore to check out the selection.

Holly

PS I bought some wheat free bagels at Whole Foods Market and my family ate
them up. Their only complaint was "a little too crumbly." Otherwise, they
couldn't tell the difference. Of course, they could have read the list of
ingredients. But that would be too easy!
Holly