Quinoa recipe

I put these elements together hoping for a good result and it turned out to
be delicious, and also very easy to prepare.  I brought it to a potluck
dinner yesterday and it was very well received.

			QUINOA WITH SALSA

  1 cup quinoa
  2 cups water
  1-lb jar salsa (I used Muir Glen With Black Beans and Corn "medium")
  10-ounce package of frozen corn kernels

1. Rinse the quinoa, put in a small saucepan with 2 cups water.
   When it boils, stir it well, reduce heat to simmer, cook for
   12 to 15 minutes until quinoa is translucent.

2. The hard part: open the jar of salsa.  Add as much of it to
   the quinoa as you like.  I used about 3/4ths of the jar.

3. Put the frozen corn in a colander and briefly run hot water
   over it to separate and slightly warm up the kernels.
   Add to the quinoa and stir.

This was a great hot-weather dish which I served at room temperature.
The flavor is basically determined by the salsa that you use.