I occassionally buy buttermilk, but it seems like it is becoming harder and
harder to find.  Apparently not many people buy it anymore.  Most times
when I find it it is either whole milk or skim milk.  Since I live in a
larger city, you would think it would be easy to find, but I really have to
look around for it.  Once I was surprised to find a half pint of fat free
at the gas station, so you never know.

This is where I would shop for cookware IF I could afford it:
http://www.chantalcookware.com/
It is enamel stuff.  I don't know if they have a steamer.

Jennifer