great suggestions for restaurants

i just wanted to say A HUGE THANK YOU to all of you (john w. (aloha and
great web site!), jan g. (we will thank you for dharma, i am sure), K.
(we will think of you at big sur, thanks) and susan (thanks for the
wonderful link info.) for sending us the suggestions for the heart
healthy restaurants in the santa cruz, monterey, and carmel california
area.  i hope i did not miss anyone, if so, mea culpa and thank you!

i am sure that we will be able to keep our hearts and tummies happy with
this wonderful mix of choices...one thing i did not mention...this will
be our 25th wedding anniversary and we wanted to make it VERY SPECIAL.
YOU all helped to make it just that.  bless you.....thank you again.

nancy (still on her honeymoon)
wings@xxxxxxxxxxx
angels are with you!
--