Re: vitamix ideas

On Tue, 08 Jun 1999 21:02:04 -0700  fvicendese@xxxxxxxx wrote:
> Does anyone have a vita-mix and how do you use it? I am wondering if
> I just need to get used to how to use it or have I purchased an
> expensive blender?  Franca

I have one.  I almost never use it.  I used to grind grains in it and
it does a passable job.  Sounds like a jet engine taking off.  You can
water down the juiced fruits and vegetables -- that way you get both
fewer calories and all the fiber.

Don't hate me, but I paid $75 for mine, used.

--
Michelle Dick             artemis@xxxxxxxxx              East Palo Alto, CA