Spices

Hello,

I have been making a whole bunch of vegetable mixes for dinner -- like
potato and chick pea curry, and sweet potato and broccoli curry and many
other combinations of vegetables -- all with curry flavouring!

My question is -- What else can I flavour these types of dishes with?  I
love curry flavouring but I was wondering if there is anything else that
might go well?  I don't mind spicy food, so any suggestion would be great!
Thanks!!

- Joanne