Seattle

My favorite Seattle vegetarian restaurant is Cafe Flora in Madison
Park.  It's definitely not all low fat, although several dishes and
there are also several vegan dishes.  It's a little pricey, but the
atmosphere is nice, the waitstaff is always great and the food is
excellent.  I have also found that I can go just about anywhere here and
get something I can eat.  It's a very veggie friendly city.  Enjoy!

Becky