salad dressings at restaurants

Hi all,

I have a few suggestions for those who go to restaurants that do not have
any  non-fat dressings available for salads.  Yes, you can take those packets
if you can find them, but I rarely remember to have them in my purse.  One of
my favorite homemade dressings is easy to do out too:  ask for balsamic
vinegar and a little dish/container/jar of dijon mustard and mix them
one-to-one.  Yum!   I also sometimes ask for salsa instead of dressing
(almost always nonfat).  Another option is BBQ sauce (I personally like it on
salads and veggies, but some might not-and that, too, is usually nonfat,
although higher in calories due to sugar).

Pam D