Unidentified subject!

My SO has high cholesterol and I am searching
>for recipes that help lower it.  I have heard Cherrios
> help, does anyone have any other ideas?

Fat Free Oat Bran Muffins are also very good for lowering high cholesterol.  It is made with
Oat Bran which has been proven to lower cholesterol. I have a recipe for these Muffins
and I have tried it and they are yummy and good for you too! Let me know if you would
like the recipe and I will email it to the list.