Quick Breakfast Suggestion

Hi!  I don't know if this would interest anyone, but if you like to eat a
warm breakfast in the morning but don't have a lot of time to prepare, this
could be something to check out.  We've been buying the boxes w/ packets of
Instant Grits and Instant Cream of Wheat, Quaker makes them I think, and
you can usually find a store-brand too.  (Those aren't bad.)  You can
simply mix them w/ the right amount of water, stir, put in the microwave
for a minute or two, and there you go.  The plain Grits have only 100
calories per packet, and they go well as a side dish with some dinners too,
if you like that sort of thing.  You can get Instant Grits in flavors like
"Country Ham" and "Cheese" and "Butter", and the fat-content is still low,
as are the calories.  I like to add a little ground pepper to mine (I'm a
pepper-lover) and stir in some spray butter (the no-cal stuff) and
sometimes add a little sugar to the cream of wheat and its very tasty in
the mornings.  I happened to skim over the vitamins, etc. in the cream of
wheat this morning and it does have a nice amount of vitamins to get your
day started.  Just thought I'd share!

Enjoy,
Chelsea