It was I...

I posted the original recipe for Pinto Bean /Sweet Potato Chili. I'm glad
everyone enjoyed it, however, to give credit where credit is due, I found
it at the Epicurious site. You can do a recipe search and select the
parameters of the search such as: breakfast, side, main dish, you can
select the ingredients, and chose options such as "meatless" which I did.
You can even select preparation style, eg: bake, broil, etc.

a great site. i've modifed many recipes to be fat free, or low fat. If you
haven't been there, try it out:

http://www.epicurious.com/e_eating/e02_recipes/enhance_search.html

Leanne M. Reidy
Insync Internet Services