Shepherds Pie

Hi all,

Had a yummy shepherds pie for dinner, I don't have very accurate
measurements, but here it is.  HOpe you like it.

Shepherds Pie

1/2 cup TVP
3/4 cup water
1/2 zucchini
1 carrot
3 sticks celery
1 onion
1/2 cup rice flakes (these look like rolled oats, they aren't a processed
cereal but kind of like rolled rice.  I buy them in the health food section
of my supermarket)
1 packet vegetable soup mix (if you don't have a good ff one, I'm sure some
vege stock powder and a tablespoon of flour would work too)
3 potatoes
1 tbspn ff parmesan(optional)
Add boiling water to TVP and leave to reconstitute while you prepare the
rest of the veges.
Finely chop the vegetables (I did mine in my food processor) and place in a
casserole dish.
Add the rice flakes, soup mix, TVP and about 1/2 cup more water, and mix it
all together.
Microwave on high for 5 minutes, stir and cook for another 5 minutes.
Cook and mash the potatoes (I cheated and used instant ones, but I don't
think they are as good for you), then spread them on top.
Top with ff parmesan cheese if using.
Bake in a medium oven to brown the potato.

Enjoy!

Annabel