Non-aluminum Rice Cooker

I also have a Black & Decker Flavor Scenter Steamer.  The food
containers are all plastic.

Two considertaions:  the plastic is not the strongest.  Care must be
taken to avoid cracking it.  Also, this is not a stackable steamer which
would allow you to stack 2 or more trays for steaming different foods.
The rice bowl fits inside the steamer bowl when making rice.

When this needs to be replaced, I will buy one that is stackable.
Otherwise, I have been fairly happy with it - using it for rice or fresh
vegetables.  I have rarely ever used the scenter screen that allows you
to place fresh herbs to scent the steam as it cooks.