Fake Deviled Eggs

For Nancy Scott - I haven't tried these but hope you will and let us know
how they are. This is from "Life Tastes Better Than Steak Cookbook" by Krag
and Zimolzak (eds.)

"Deviled Eggs"          24 Servings

1  16 oz. can garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
1/4  cup plain fat free yogurt
1 Tbs. Dijon mustard
1 Tbs. lemon juice
1 clove finely chopped garlic
   Salt and pepper to taste
12 hard boiled egg whites, halved

Blend, beat, mash or chop beans. Add yogurt, mustard, lemon juice, salt,
pepper and garlic. Mix well and fill egg whites. Chill well and enjoy.

Option: garnish with hot sauce just before eating.

Per Serving: 41 cal; 1g fat; 3g prot; 5g carb; 105mg sod;

I think I might also try this with Fatfree Mayonnaise instead of yogurt to
more closely approximate the taste of regular Deviled Eggs