Carrot fiber?

>I've been amazed at the fiber that a carrot
>contains & feel wasteful every time I just
>throw it out (or save it for my compost pile).

Could you use it in some kind of carrot cookies?
I've never tried that, but I make lo-fat, sugarless
oatmeal cookies a lot, and maybe the carrot
fiber could be used in place of the oatmeal:
About 1 cup of Quaker Oats, about a half cup flour,
a couple of tablespoons of Sugar Twin, one
6oz jar of strained fruit, about 1/4 cup Egg Beaters,
and 1 level tablespoon of baking powder. Drop
in mounds on a baking sheet and bake at
350 degrees for 12 to 15 minutes.

As you can tell from the "about," I'm a pretty
casual cook!

-- Dian
dcrayne@xxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.pacific.net/~ccrayne/dian.html