TVP

I have seen TVP in lots of recipes on this list and until yesterday when
I visited a different Health Food Store, I didn't even know that it was
Textured Vegetable Protein.  I bought some. Now can someone tell me the
nutritional analysis. It was in a bin with no information except that it
was high in some of the B vitamins. I will watch for future recipes
containing it and am not asking that any be reposted at this time. Thanks
a lot.