chestnuts, Italy

I have never tried the chestnut paste but it does sound wonderful.  I
have read that chestnuts are the only nut that are very low in fat, I
too was surprised.

I'm going to Rome and Florence this Summer.  Although it is extremely
easy to eat ff there I would like to visit a couple of vegetarian
restaurants.  I have been to Marguta (sp) in Rome which is absolutely
fantastic.  Anyone know of others in Rome, Florence, Sienna.  Like I
said the food everywhere is wonderful and very easy to eat vegan but its
always nice to go to specific vegetarian restaurants as well.  I am
absolutely thrilled to be able to go back.  Italy is my dream come true.

Thanks,
Karen