<no subject>

When I was in Atlanta, I saw a place called "No-Oil Mongolian Barbecue". I
believe it is on Roswell Road in Sandy Springs. I had to take the rapid and
the bus to get there from downtown. I didn't stop there, but it looked good.
In Mongolian bbq, if you are unfamiliar w/it, you select the veggies (and
meat, if you are so inclined) and sauce you want and they stirfry it up.
Usually they will also have tofu. Since they don't use oil,  it looks like a
good bet for fatfree eating.