fatrfree veggy bed and breakfast or hotel?

Hi -- I'm looking for a place to get away from it all for a few days and
still eat fatfree, vegetarian food.  A bed and breakfast or hotel with
such a menu would be great.  I live in Newark, DE (midway between
Baltimore and Philly), and would like to drive no more than 4 hours to a
place where I could go for scenic hikes or walks. Any ideas would be
much appreciated.  Thanks--  Meryl (gardnerm@xxxxxxxxxxx)