Protein bars

I went to the www.pas-fitness.com site and looked for the Eclipse
2000 bars. They don't have an ingredient list so was afraid to order
them.

I wanted the chocolate chips ones. Would you mind looking on yours
and telling me what is in them and the nutrient value?

I looked on the site for a place to ask them but didn't see one.

Thanks for the site address. I noticed that the Vege Fuel that I
buy at Kroger for $13 is $8.?? there. But the shipping charge would
make it about the same unless I was ordering other stuff also. Then
would really save.