RE: New Goodies

I have been eating Lightlife Links on occasion for some time now. In fact
most grocery stores in the Kansas City area carry the Lightlife brand of
products. These links are a favorite of mine since the cook wonderfully on
the grill.

		I just picked up something I hadn't seen at my health food
store from
		Lightlife (they make gimme lean) called Lean Italian Links.
They are
		fantastic - the closest veggie thing that I've found to the
Italian sausages