Re: fat free cookies

Does anyone have any recipes for cookies that are not only fat-free....but sugar free (well, at least no added sugar/honey etc) as well as I'm a diabetic. Also, as I live in Australia, there are some products that are not available (eg fat-free, sugar free cake mixes, fat free cream cheese/sour cream etc.
I'd love some recipes for chewy cookies if anyone has any.
Thanks!
Sarah.