Re: Nutlettes question

Has anyone tried *plain* Nutlettes and enjoyed them?

Also, I'd appreciate any info on which of the dixie diner
meat-substitute products are the tastiest.

Thanks,
RF

Hi RF and All,

I tried the plain nutlettes. I didn't like them plain, but mixed half and half with grape nuts they are fine. They taste enough like grapenuts that you can't really tell if they are mixed, but plain they taste funny...to me anyway.

Dixies meat replacement products are great, IMHO. I like the smaller pieces, such as the ground "beef-not" They have a very interesting web site too.

Jana
For a talk on technological dehumanization, press '4'