Kashi

> My husband accidently bought a box of kashi -- I've never had it before.
> Can someone give me ideas on what to do with it?  What exactly is it?
>
> Dawn

Hi Dawn!  Yes, I've had Kashi before.  I take it he got the original kind?  It is a
mixture of 7 different kinds of grains.  You can cook it and serve it as a side dish
like rice, or eat it as a hot cereal for breakfast.  If you cook it and then
refrigerate it, you can eat it like a cold cereal.  I'm sure there are other things
to do with it.  I like it alot.  I bought some Puffed Kashi for a breakfast cereal,
and it just wasn't as satisfying to me.  Hope this helps.

Dee