re: archived recipes

Hi,

I don't think any recipes from the list have been added to the fatfree web
site in a year or more.  Our wonderful listowner Michelle is a very busy
lady!  So, if anyone has any requests from past digests, all we do is post
the request and look for all the great responses.   And there's always the
archives, where you can find every digest from practically the year one.