cooking class

For those of you who live in the South Bay, there is a Cooking Class at
Whole Foods Market, Bascom/Hamilton. Campbell, CA, on Wednesday,
October 13, 1999 at 6:30 p.m.

Learn how to prepare and include tofu and tempeh into your diet

$10.00 (payable at door)

(No affiliation w/Whole Foods; just thought some of you might be interested)

If you hear of other vegetarian/vegan/fat free cooking classes, please let me
know. I signed up for a Vegetarian Indian Cooking Class but it was cancelled.
I am fairly new (since April) to this kind of diet so need to relearn how to
cook as my Southern dishes just won't make it. :>

Now if someone can just help me learn to cook brown rice.....mine never turns
out right....always too crunchy. Any ideas?

Kelly