Re: Egg Substitutes

Hello...I see EnerG egg replacer in the stores here that have natural
food sections.  Other stores, I have not noticed it.  I haven't ever
tried it for waffles or pancakes.  The pancake recipe on the box
uses 1T of oil.  Didn't someone send an egg free and oil free pancake
recipe not too many days ago?

Bye...Elizabeth