food day

Sounds like an interesting idea I too would love to see what others ate. and
it will help me in menu planning for the support group I am trying to form.
We have been doing the Ornish/ McDougall lifestyle for 6 months now and yes
at times I never want to see another salad. In the beginning we ate LOTS of
soup , It was easy to make that both FatFree and Veg. now I am experimenting
much more and we know this is something we as a family can do for the long
haul.

Yesterday we had
Breakfast:
Steel cut oats (John McCann's) with cranberries and ground Flax seeds
1/2 Whole grain Bagel
Orange Juice

Lunch:
Gazpacho w/ fat free Guacamole (Dixie dinners)
Baked Corn Chips
pear

Dinner:
Shepardless Pie
Field Greens Salad
Cornbread
TCBY FatFree Frozen Yogurt

TaTa for Now,
Nancy L. Adkins
BayWind Farm
Bethany Beach, Delaware
Homepage : http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Ridge/1669/
Family tree page:
http://www.familytreemaker.com/users/a/d/k/Nancy-L-Adkins/
It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.~~Confucius

Motivation is what gets you started, Habit is what keeps you going!"