DR. ATKINS DIET

I have had so many people tell me about the Dr. Atkins Diet and how they
have been losing tons of weight eating meat with vegetables, no sugar,
no pasta, no bread, no rice, no ceral, etc. and I just can't believe
this is healthy. My husband is a chef and has had people constantly come
into the restaurant lately, ordering, bacon, eggs, no toast, no
homefries,  and they are saying their cholesterol level is down, their
blood pressure and they have lost 30 - 50 pounds.  Please explain this
theory to me.  Also, what are they eating for breakfast, lunch and
dinner?  I would really love some info. on this.  Please e-mail me or
reply to the newsletter so all can see.  Thank you so much.  Sue