near Dallas, TX

Try Veggie Garden in Richardson. It's a vegan Chinese restaurant that will
cook to order and always has brown rice. They also have a Mon. thru Sat.
lunch buffet which will have very close to ff items.

For instance, I like to take from the buffet two bowls of soup (hot and sour
and wonton), a plate of veggies and brown rice and put the rice and veggies
in the soup. This is fast becoming a favorite of mine. I ate dinner there
last night and I'm getting hungry again just thinking about it!

PH 972-479-0888, 510 W. Arapaho by Arby's. Richardson, TX

DH and I eat there almost every two weeks if we can dovetail out schedules.
No, I do not have a financial interest in the place.

Holly