Re: FATFREE Digest V00 #109

Hi Jeff, The best tasting way to cook portobella mushrooms for me is to melt
some natural butter (from the health food store) and either slice the
mushrooms or leave then whole and brush the butter on them. You can either
grill them or broil them and to me they taste just like steak..of course you
have to have a good imagination..but they really taste great this way...robin
:)  bon appetite..!!!