Re: eggplant!!

I slice mine and dip it in egg beaters or ff italian salad dressing and then
in seasoned bread crumbs. Then place on wire cooling racks on a cookie sheet
and bake at 400 degrees for about 20 minutes or until a little browned. If
you want them "crunchier" bake 'em a little longer.

I submitted the actual recipe a few months ago - but am too lazy to go look
it up. I like to eat as is dipped in marinara sauce or layer with ff
mozzarella and sauce.
Yummm . . . .

Cheri