restaurants in DC

To the person looking for veggie restaurants in the DC area: I've been living
here a short time, but absolutely LOVE Sunflower Restaurant in Vienna,
Virginia.  They have a tremendous menu, super quality, and it's vegan - no
dairy used at all.  Every dish I've had there is wonderful. It's a tiny place
and the people are very nice, nice atmosphere. It's on Maple Avenue, the main
street that runs through Vienna.  Perhaps you saw this one on the list so you
can get the phone number. I know they also serve lunch.  Good luck!

June

June E. Siegel - NEA Business & Finance
Tel:       (202) 822-7069  Fax: (202) 822-7669
Internet: jsiegel@xxxxxxx