Carrot and Raisin, etc. salad

I make a FF version with FF mayo and it works wonderfully.    Because I hate
the flavor of all the FF mayos, I add some of the liquor from bottled,
roasted red peppers to the mayo before I use it for anything.   I  do about
1/3 of the bottle of mayo at a time with the pepper liquid and then make the
salad just as one would with full fat mayo and it's delicious.   That was
one of the salads that I missed most when i began eating lite.

Ciao,  Marilyn Bruning