blueberry dessert and cake recipes

    Hey everyone !! It's blueberry time here in Maine and time to go
out blueberry picking. My family picked tons of them now we have to figure
out what to do with them all. I would like any fat free recipes for blueberries
you could share with me. Like blueberry cakes , cobblers, breads , muffins
...dessert type snack things. Anything you have to add like will be appreciated
!! thanks a bunch : )
~~ AsHLeY wEdgEwOoD ~~

alexis_baby@xxxxxxxx - email

Get your own FREE Bolt Onebox - FREE voicemail, email, and
fax, all in one place - sign up at http://www.bolt.com