Re: FATFREE Digest V00 #220

Thanks, Arik (what a nice name you have!). I gather from your email address
that you are at the Univ. of Michigan. I'm at Dalhousie Univ. (Faculty of
Medicine)in Halifax, NS. I'll look forward to getting the title of your
book. I'm sure the list members would like to hear all about this as well,
so I'll cc it to the list. Thanks.

On Mon, 14 Aug 2000 12:28:17 -0400 (EDT), Arik Darnell Brown wrote:

>  I just picked a book up from Borders that is pretty nice. I am
>  soon to be certified as a personal trainer, and I've been reading
>  books which I can recommend to people trying to lose weight AND
>  keep it off. The book I found this weekend is well done. I'll
>  send the title to you later today.

Say Bye to Slow Internet!
http://www.home.com/xinbox/signup.html