Admin Update

Hi folks,

I know you all haven't heard from me for awhile.  I've changed jobs
(I'm now working for exp.com in Menlo Park, CA as a unix system
administrator).

Hope to get the list caught up soon -- go through the posts that didn't
make it on the list, handle any stray administration requests and get
back to monitoring the list so we stay on track.

Just letting you all know I'm still here and have come back up for
air.  :-)

--
Michelle Dick             artemis@xxxxxxxxx              East Palo Alto, CA