sugarless baked goods

Wanted to recommend to the person looking for sugar-free baking options
a book that I have used many times to bake for diabetics:
"Sweet and Sugarfree: An All-Natural Fruit-Sweetened Dessert Cookbook,"
by Karen E. Barkie.  The copy I have is paperback & published in 1982 by
St. Martin's Press in New York.  I remember ordering it through an
advertisement.  The recipes are quite health-conscious, although some of
them may not achieve the fat-free goal.  I'm guessing it's quite hard to
get something delicious which is both sugar AND fat free.  Happy baking!
--Ellen in St. Paul MN