spices

I used to buy spices from Penzey's by mail as they are more
fresh and certainly cheaper than Safeway or any other super
market.

However, living in wonderful Northern California, we are blessed
by diversity and I found that shopping for spices at local
stores which cater to people from the Mediterranean, Indian,
and Asia, are the best and least expensive places to buy spices.